April 5, 2010

Recently...


I can't take much credit for this one because I used store-bought ravioli (lobster ravioli from Gourmet Garage is actually quite delicious). The sauce is tomato sauce with chicken sausage and some marscarpone cheese mixed in for creaminess. I only used half the container of marscarpone in the sauce, which would benefit me later (see below). Also with some garlic toast and roasted asparagus.




This was a disappointment, unfortunately. Well, the garlic toast and roasted veggies were great, but I steamed salmon for way too long so it turned out really dry. That's ok though, because...


It led to this great snack. I mixed the way too dry salmon (which I couldn't eat) with some red onion and the rest of the marscarpone cheese. A little salt and pepper to taste, and oh, tons of parsley. I imagine adding some crushed capers would be nice too. Yum.

And now for an announcement. My cooking for the next few weeks will be somewhat modified because... I'm moving! I know most of you already know this, hahaha. I'm very excited, I'll be living on the 3rd floor! No more underground kitchen! But I don't think I can change the name of this blog--it is a part of my culinary history after all. But I can't wait for some above-ground meals. I'm taking requests for my first dinner party...

No comments:

Post a Comment